Have you ever looked at someone and wondered how you can love them so very much? That is what struck me yesterday. I was up at 5 am as usual making his breakfast. Then I wondered if he ever looks at me in the kitchen in amazement that I get up every day to make his breakfast.
Yes, I asked him. He asked me how I read his mind. Love my man. Anyway here is the man meme.
1. He is sitting in front of the TV, what is on? Nascar or a history documentary
2. You are out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get? Ranch. I have never seen him eat anything else on a salad
3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance? His smile. His entire body smiles. It isn't just a facial expression.
4. Where did he go to high school? Public school
5. shoe size? 9 1/2
6. When you go out to eat, what does he order to drink? Sweet tea
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Tools and spare parts. He is a pack rat in his shop
8. What is his favorite sandwich? Easy one. I fix him a P,B and J every day
9. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't eat the stuff. Eggs and sausage for him
10. What would he never wear? Polo shirts. He hates the things
11. What is his favorite sports team? The team our kid is playing on. Not into sports other than Nascar
12. Who did he vote for in the last election? Not the sitting president.
13. What is something he wishes you wouldn't do? Cuss. I let one slip occasionally
14. You bake a cake for his birthday, what would it be? pineapple upside down cake
15. What is his heritage? German/native american Strange mix I know
16. Did he play sports in high school? No, he was a band geek. Love my drummer
17. What could he spend hours doing? Fixing or building. He could spend all day in his shop.
18. What is one unique talent he has? The ability to make me smile. And yes, that is a talent.