Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick x Six = chaos

All six of us are sick. Tempers are short, no one wants to clean house, cook or walk the dog. This family is headed back into chaos. Regular school work has been put aside and we are learning about viruses. Dragon still has to go to work like clockwork every day. Oh fun. Can I just curl up in a corner and sleep for two weeks until this passes? Please????

Back to the timer. Mommy is not allowed sick days either. It is time to put on my big girl panties and do what I am best at. Mothering my family. One kid wants vanilla ice cream, another kid wants Jell-O, the other two want chocolate pudding.  Super Mom is on the job.

3 comments:

  1. You sound like my sister. I think that's wonderful you want to be super-mom. Just be sure to take care of yourself. You're no good to anyone when you are down for the count. Good luck getting through the chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ug. Round two. I felt better yesterday. I thought I was over this mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Take care of yourself!!! NOW!

    ReplyDelete