Friday, November 21, 2014

tick tock

Time marches on.  We have finally started taking the morning temperatures.  His alarm goes off, I grab the thermometer.  He watches the time. Three minutes and the results are recorded.

I am not sure that the method we are using is going to work for us. Several temps were exactly the same and then a steep drop for no reason.  In all the years that we have tracked my fertility this way, I have never seen a drop like that.

I'll give it a month and see what happens.  If I keep getting weird results something will have to change.

A positive side effect?  Tracking fertility this close makes us both think about sex frequently.  That morning temperature usually leads to some fun.  (Oops, Dragon was late for work one day) Then there are the rest of the things we check during the day.  Dragon loves doing the internal checks for me. Cervical height and opening.  Sometimes it is almost clinical and impersonal. Fast and efficient. Other times he likes to play a bit.  Both leaves me shaking and wanting more.

The garage is to cold for spanking fun again.  We are saving our pennies for a heater to put out there.  The only reason he would make me freeze my backside is a punishment.  It would have to be something nasty ugly for him to do that.

There are other ways to have fun and other creative punishments Dragon has thought up.

Life goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear a more positive note in your voice sweet Rose. Continuing to send lots of prayers and positive energy for you and yours.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete