Thursday, April 10, 2014

My reward

Last night, I fixed Dragon's favorite dinner.   I even gave our son a cooking lesson.   Step by step.   I handed ingredients to my son and he added them to the meatloaf.  

I had just checked the temperature of the meat as Dragon walked in the door.   It needed another 20 minutes in the oven.   Just enough time for a reward.  

Dragon lead me to the garage for some fun.   He even gave me a choice.   Paddles or back.   It wasn't hard.   BACK!   He gathered the floggers while I undressed.   He positioned me on my yoga mat with my arms proped on the seat of the couch.  

It was wonderful.   The rain of leather across my back felt like heaven.   I think he used every flogger in our collection and he used them different ways.   I don't know how he does it but he can give one flogger three different sensations.  

The snake was the most memorable.   It usually has a sharp, biting sting.   But the first sensation from it was more like a fist.   Then came the more familiar bite and finally a light sting.  Something I would associate with a switch.  

Very nice.  

I ate my supper with a smile on my face.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rose...so happy for you. Hope you and Dragon get more play time soon!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete