Thursday, October 27, 2011

Who me? Childish?

Never….
 
Well….
 
Ok…..
 
Maybe just a little….
 
What could an adult woman of 39 do that is childish?
 
Get sent to her room for bad behavior? Check
 
Get spanked for bad behavior? Check
 
Get put into the corner for back talk? Almost check…. Dragon has threatened to do just that
 
Do you see a trend here? Unfortunately I do too. It must be that thing about a second childhood. Maybe?
 
I forget to act like a lady and get spanked.
 
I forget to control my mouth and cuss. Yep, I get spanked for that one too.
 
I let my emotions control me and hurt the people I love. Another spanking.
 
My task does not get completed because I spent all day in bed. Spanked again
 
And the list goes on and on.
 
I balk when he tells me it is time to go otk for bad behavior. Argue about rules I have agreed to. Whine on the way to my room for a time out. Kick my feet and grab at his hands when a spanking hurts more than I think it should.



 
Sleeping with my old teddy bear is the least of my problems. It is the only childish thing I do that doesn’t end with trouble. I think I’ll save Dragon some time today and put myself in the corner.
 

1 comment:

  1. Last night I didn’t reach for my bear. I thought, I’ll hold Dragon close and I’ll be fine. I shook with the effects of the albuterol and the effort needed to breath. I couldn’t stay still. I am tired this morning but I guess that is my own fault. : /

    ReplyDelete