Sunday, March 6, 2011

it is what it is

My Dragon has been home for almost 2 weeks now. He has shown me that ttwd is not something that will fade away. It is not a passing fad. Spanking is not the focus. Roles are. He is the head of our household. I follow his leadership. It works for us. I don’t understand the why behind it but my understanding is not necessary.

The list of rules grows every week. Noting he adds to the list is unreasonable and all fall under the 4 Ds. Disobedience, dangerous, disrespect and (I always forget one) The seatbelt rule falls under dangerous and shouldn’t have to be a rule. Language has two categories. Disobedience and disrespect. All of his rules are fair even if I don’t understand why they are necessary. There are more rules. They flow seamlessly into our lives. Most of the time, I don’t even think about them.

There is no big ritual or routine for a spanking. OTK is out of the question right now. He can’t hold me in place. I’ll be in the position of his choice for a regular session and he brings up something that bothers him. The swats get harder to take. No break. No petting. And it is over. No anticipation. No worrying on my part. Just there it is and it is done. No opportunity for me to backtalk or to try to whine my way out of it. It works for us.


I don’t know why I asked for this to begin with. I hate being spanked. Yes, I even hate the “pleasure” swats. I like what they do to my head. I like what it does for my relationship with my husband. But….. I hate…. I HATE! ! ! ! pain. I can’t stay still. I spend the entire time trying to wiggle away from the paddle, cane, strap and switch. He chooses the implement. He decides how many and how long. It is a time for him to have complete control and for me to submit in every way. Although I am naturally submissive, it is hard to do it all the time and in all situations.

For now he understands my need to retreat. Having him at home has let him see how demanding the kids can be. I can get my time alone. That’s ok but when he says it is time to come out of the bedroom, I better move. When he tells me to, not when I get ready to move. I want to grumble and grump but he is right. If I hide all the time, I’ll miss seeing the kids grow up. They will grow up and leave. I’ll regret the time I missed.

I know how lucky I am. He makes submitting to him easy. His rules are fair. Punishment is fair. Even when he does punish, he does it in a way that isn’t awkward or hard. It is what it is. 

He is mine and I am his.  Forever.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys have it going steady. That is good. I'm glad you've had this time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cedeno, thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark. I have a great husband.

    ReplyDelete