Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Asking for It

Yes. I did it.  I asked for a spanking.  I didn't have any big confession of broken rules.  Dragon knows where I have failed.  I asked for a clear the slate spanking.  And I asked for the harshest implement we have.  The plexiglass paddle.  That thing is evil. 

Honestly what I need is a punishment spanking but we have both been under the weather. Dragon with those evil kidney stones and me with what probability turned into pneumonia.  I am breathing better today and my chest doesn't hurt nearly as bad.  We shall see what happens. 

What happened?  Fun!

It has been a while since either one of us has felt like using the collection.  Dragon chose the walnut and the cherry.  Hard enough to sting but not so hard that it could be called anything but fun.  5 swats were stiffer than the others.  I think he wanted to remind me that he can inflict some real pain.  He counted them off.  It helps me take the harder ones. 

Almost 30 minutes later and I still feel the sting.  I am looking forward to Scene Two.  It has already been promised. 

6 comments:

  1. Glad Dragon is on the mend. Pneumonia is nothing to fool around with - be sure to get some meds.
    Happy Holidays to you, Dragon and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got meds to help or I wouldn't be breathing. It was bad. And still keeping me home. Thanks for watching out for me!
      Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Good to hear you guys were able to get back into the swing of things!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on pexiglass padddles...Master has one, and I would love to find a way to "lose" it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually hope it finally disappeared! That thing is evil!

      Delete