Monday, November 27, 2017

Sharing Food

Monday nights are hectic.  Dragon gets off work and meets me in a parking lot in the city.  I have to wait several hours while the kids are in class.  We get any shopping done that won't wait and grab something to eat.  Fast and cheap usually. 

We were discussing where to go and I mentioned a little chicken place that has a plate we usually share.  It is a LOT of food.  Less than two orders but I don't eat much.  Two fingers, a few fries and the coleslaw.  We both get plenty to eat. 

The parking lot was packed and the drive in was ridiculous.

Plan B.

At burger joint near by we like to order the different meals.  Chicken sandwich with onion rings and a hamburger with fries.  We split the meals between us. 

Nothing says I love you like sharing food. 

6 comments:

  1. How sweet, Rose...I miss the little things like sharing. So happy for you and Dragon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat, It is one of those little things that I treasure.

      Delete
  2. Nice post. Sharing is so much more, isn't it?
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow sharing makes even awful fast food better!

      Delete