Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I have much to be thankful for this year. 

Dragon is finally working a full time job.
We have insurance other than tricare
Dragon is back in school
My 20 year old is starting her college years.
My oldest has plans to become a teacher
All my kids, my granddaughter and my oldest daughter's boyfriend are under one roof! 
Dragon's PTSD is under control.  He will never be back to where he was before the military but I'll take what I can get.

Happy Thanksgiving fellow bloggers!!!

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. Thats alot to be thankful for! Awesome! We are thankful for the many blessings including our family, friends and God.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Rose...so very happy for you and Dragon.

    I have a lot to be thankful for...I have my health, my mother is in good health, my awesome children and grands are doing well, and very thankful for the awesome friends I'm lucky enough to have.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very glad for you. Me. I'm grateful for life every day and whatever blessings it brings.

    ReplyDelete