Thursday, July 5, 2018

Getting Back to Basics

Dragon mentioned putting a spanko book on my Amazon wish list. I couldn't find a new one I wanted so I downloaded an old one.

He had a motive.  He knows that those books have turned me on in the past.  He also knows that I will obsess over spanking.  All three kinds.  Pleasure, re sets and punishment.

We have discussed punishment more than the other two even though he probably won't punish me.  I follow his big rules to this letter.  When i mess up those punishments are memorable.

We are getting back to the basics.  Disrespect, dishonesty, disobedience and dangerous.  Bringing those back means that he has more flexibility and I'll have to be careful.

I reminded him that I should be afraid of a punishment but that I'll never be afraid of him.  We redefined punishment. It can be as mild as a few light swats over clothing or a barn burner with full nudity and a time out.  Or anything in between.

He brought up the books to get my mind back where he wants it. It worked.  I am doing my part.  I wonder if he will do his? Only time will tell.

Update and time line
Monday - Dragon suggests reading a new spanking story
Tuesday - he gave me a few light hand swats over clothing
Wednesday - He had the holiday off. I was his toy.  Even though I was set to ZERO, I opened myself up and I don't regret it.  Swats with the paddle over clothing
Thursday - he came home from work 4 hours late.  Hot and tired.  I didn't expect anything. After dinner we went to the garage for our time.  After we watched an episode of two of our favorite shows on Netflix I thought we were going to go back inside.

Nope. 

Dragon pickup up the walnut paddle and told me to drop my pants.  He hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties.  I pushed them down to join my pants.  It wasn't a very hard or very long spanking but it was just what we both needed. 

I didn't ask for it.  I sent him off to work without a lunch and I knew he was tired.  He took charge and did what he wanted to do.  That is exactly what I wanted.  Him in charge. On his terms.

His PTSD, my wild hormone swings and a house full of college students makes TTWD a challenge.  But when I let go of the steering wheel and move to the passenger seat, Dragon stepped up.

He is snoring and for the first time in a long time, I am turned on.  We have entered a different stage in our lives. I think we may just survive it.

When the bad dreams wake him at two in the morning, Dragon will turn to me for sex.  I won't tell him no.  My body is his.

2 comments:

  1. SOunds like you're definitely getting back on track. I wish you well - sometimes support for them) comes in the form of unfettered access to our bodies. I've realised this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you have both found a way to work it out....happy for both of you. hugs abby

    ReplyDelete