Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hanging of the Green

Bah humbug. If I can’t throw a temper tantrum when I put up the Christmas tree, why do it? I want it my way. The rest of the family doesn’t matter. Ok, now back to reality.
I was hibernating again. Naughty me. Not a spanking offence yet but it probably should be. One thing at a time please???? My Dragon had the Christmas tree half way up. He wanted to make my little flower smile by putting up the tree she wanted. The white one. No screaming. Can you believe it? I know I can’t. The rest of the tree went up with out a single slip. The ornaments are on the tree. No , it does not look ready for the festival of trees. I looks like it was decorated by 4 kids who had ideas of their own of how the tree should look. It is perfect.

I don’t think I earned any swats this time. Got irritated a few times but I bit my tongue. The living room looks like a rubber maid explosion. Paper everywhere. I am calm. Could that have something to do with the benadryl I had to take? Or the maintenance spanking I received this morning? A new found piece I didn’t have before? Probably a little of all Three.

Ps.  I didn't even blink when he didn't find the cord the pre-lit tree before it was decorated.  However, I did get a good laugh at his expense.  and just in case you were wondering, I can still feel the swats from this morning. 

5 comments:

  1. Morning of day 3. He forgot but I didn't. It would have been dishonest not to say something. The sting will keep him close to me all day even when he is away from home for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland, MIssie!
    Missie,
    Decorating for Christmas is always superstressful! I used to be too picky about how my tree looked and didn't let the kids help me much. I had squelched their enthusiasm when they were young Now that they are teens, and I want them to help, they are now longer interested.

    Enjoy your time and the preemptive was a wise move, I might add! If you ever need anything, just look me up!

    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kady
    There is too much you can't say in the CDD group. Ohhhh someone might be offended. Here I can say what is on my mind. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Missie that was cute!! It's very hard to let go of "OUR WAY!!" huh.. I just posted something about that.. I'm Daisy from the yahoo group!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Not a spanking offence yet" It wasn't but it is now. Why did he have to read the blog? Foot in mouth. Oops

    ReplyDelete