Friday, February 15, 2013

What is Dominance?

I saw an post of fetlife by this title today.  His definition of dominance is not domineering but rather seduction.

You will need a Fetlife account to read it but here is the link.  Very informative and I absolutely agree.
https://fetlife.com/users/2080904/posts/1413127

He puts it so much better than I could.  I'll give you a short preview!
First he advises to inspire trust.  You don't do that by bossing her around and being an ass.
Inspire confidence.  Know what you are doing and don't fumble.  Have your crap together.  There is nothing wrong with a few practice sessions when trying something new.
The last part of his formula is my favorite.  Seduce her mind.  Delicious.

If you don't have a fet account, it is worth the trouble just for this one post.  Most of the photos are very poor self shots done in a bathroom mirror.  They call for a healthy dose of eye bleach with even a short glance but some of the photos are tasteful and very well done.  

Great read.  I give it 5 stars!

1 comment:

  1. Delicious indeed! Daddy & I lost it on the eye bleach, lol sooo true. K&P can be downright scary!

    ReplyDelete